The storage of cold-drawn seamless steel pipes should pay attention to the external acid corrosion and corrosion between the steel pipes. The cold-drawn seamless steel pipes stored near the stack position have articles for erosion. The bottom of the stack should be high and flat, and the anti-moisture or deformation materials should be separated according to the warehousing of similar materials.
1) Cold-drawn seamless steel pipe or hot-dip galvanized seamless steel pipe, cold-drawn seamless steel pipe and metal products with high price and easy corrosion can be stored in storage.
2) Large caliber seamless steel pipe, seamless steel pipe, oil sleeve, straight seam steel pipe, etc., can be stored in a well-ventilated material shed, but must be covered up mat.
3) Large diameter seamless steel pipe, thermal expansion seamless steel pipe, thick wall seamless steel pipe, large diameter thick wall seamless steel pipe can be stacked in the open air.
4) Seamless steel pipe warehouse requires attention to ventilation in sunny days, attention to close moisture-proof in rainy days, and often maintain a suitable storage environment.
5) Seamless steel pipe warehouse shall not be stacked together with acid, alkali, salt, cement and other materials that are corrosive to steel. Different types of steel pipes should be stacked separately to avoid mixing to avoid contact corrosion.
6) Seamless steel pipe warehouse should be selected according to geographical conditions. Generally, ordinary closed warehouse is used, that is, seamless steel pipe warehouse with roof and walls, tight doors and Windows, and ventilation device.
7) The site or warehouse for storing the outlet seamless steel pipe shall be in a clean and unobstructed place, far away from factories and mines that produce harmful gas or dust. The site should be cleared of weeds and all debris, keep the steel clean.
Post time: Dec-23-2022