1. Color coating plate installation
Construction procedures: embedded connectors - vertical wall reinforcement - wall plate installation - plate joint treatment
2. Construction points are the most important process of this process. In order to ensure the quality of the project, special attention should be paid to the following requirements during the construction process:
(1) before starting, check whether the color coated plate profile meets the design requirements, whether the specifications are complete, and whether the color is consistent;
(2) the supporting frame (namely the wall steel bar) should be treated with anti-corrosion, fire prevention and rust prevention, especially in the cutting edge and hole of the color coated board, in order to improve its durability and ensure the decorative effect.
(3) The position of embedded parts and wall steel bars should be consistent with the specifications of color coated plate and anisotropic plate, in order to reduce the secondary processing of construction site materials;
(4) After construction, the wall is smooth, the joints are tight, the connection is reliable, and there is no warping, crimping and other phenomena
3. Precautions for construction
① Install the fastener and fix the fastener on the purlin with tapping screws, and install the tapping screws on each purlin.
② Place a piece of color coated plate on the fixing piece, and then press the bottom groove of the central rib and inner rib of each fixing piece, so that it is fully engaged.
(3) Steel pipe x 3M scaffold is provided with 2 4m long pipes, each hand is set up with 4 wheels, easy to promote.
(4) First install the roof inner layer board. According to the technical requirements, each wave peak is fixed with 30mm long special tapping screw, the color of the nut is consistent with the color of the color plate.
Lay thermal insulation cotton and seal the joint with special adhesive tape.
4. Factors affecting the use of color coating board
(1) Rainfall and rainfall acidity: High rainfall acidity is certainly not conducive to corrosion resistance, but rainfall has a dual effect. For wall panels and roof panels with large inclines, rainwater can clean the steel plate surface and wash away surface corrosion products. However, for low slope roof panels and poorly drained areas, high rainfall can easily exacerbate corrosion.
(2) Wind direction and speed: Its function is similar to that of water and is often accompanied by it. This is a test of the material connections, because the wind can cause the connections to become loose and rainwater can seep into the building. Corrosive sediments such as chloride ions and sulfur dioxide, which accelerate corrosion, occur mainly in coastal areas and in areas with heavy industrial pollution (such as power plants, smelters, etc.).
The factors affecting the corrosion resistance of color coated steel plate are: coating type, coating thickness, coating supplier, coating type, coating thickness, pretreatment type and plate thickness.
Post time: Jun-08-2022